Poll – After the price drop, will you buy a DSi or DSi XL?

Starting September 12th, the DSi and DSi XL will each drop $20 in price. Just out of curiosity:

{democracy:118}

11 Responses to Poll – After the price drop, will you buy a DSi or DSi XL?

  1. Roddy says:

    I was already planning on finally getting one, so this was the confirmation I needed. 😀

  2. N64 Games FTW says:

    Im waiting for the 3DS

  3. Rich T. says:

    No. My original fat blue DS still works perfectly, and I’m planning on getting the 3DS.

  4. Al says:

    I don’t have that much money, and even though my DS lite and DSi are both getting glitchy, I need to save up for the 3DS.

  5. Metal_Link says:

    Yes!

    …If the 3DS wasn’t coming along soon.

  6. Cory says:

    Even though it could be over a year away, I’ll wait for the 3DS

  7. llaffer says:

    I bought a launch-day DSi and my daughter a launch-day DSi XL. I have no plans on picking up another one after discounts.

    I do plan on putting in three pre-orders for 3DS’s as soon as pricing, dates, and color selections are made public in late September.

  8. XCWarrior says:

    With the 3DS on the horizon, no way.

  9. Fesworks says:

    Not if a 3DS is coming out.

    Since Wii Ware and DSi Ware is not linked, I’ll wait until they link their handheld and console DLC.

  10. Anna says:

    I’m very happy with my DSLite. It fits in my old gameboy hard case and I can play my GBA games on it, both of which I’d loose if I “upgraded”.

Leave a Reply